- CEO Roundtable - DFW
- July 11, 2012 11.00 AM - 01.00 PM
- The Ranch at Las Colinas - Irving
- PIA MidAmerica
CEO Roundtable -- Featuring Ken Garner
What Will The USPS Look Like in 2015?
Our summer CEO Roundtable features Ken Garner, president of the Mailing and Fulfillment Services Association. A 33-year veteran of the printing industry, Garner heads MFSA, the industry’s association providing support for the mailing and fulfillment industry.
Garner and his staff lead the fight for our industry when it comes to regulatory and legislative issues on the postal system, and Ken will address:
- The serious problems the United States Postal Service (USPS) is facing with the decline in first class volume and its revenue.
- The proposed five-year plan from the Postmaster General, including an update on legislation proposed by Congress to "fix" the problem.
- Insights into how postal changes will affect printers and mailers across the U.S..
- Commentary on where he thinks the USPS could be missing opportunities.
This presentation will provide invaluable information for companies preparing print to enter the mail stream and mail-service providers. Although it is designed for CEOs, sales and marketing managers will find the information extremely useful.
About Ken Garner
Ken has an extensive background as a volunteer leader serving as a Director on the Boards of the Printing Industry of Virginia, the National Association for Printing Leadership, and the Graphic Arts Show Corporation. In 2002, he received the Walter E. Soderstrom Award. He lives with his wife Mary in Fairfax Station, Virginia and spends much of his free time following his daughter’s collegiate basketball career.
- The Ranch at Las Colinas - Website
- 857 W. John Carpenter Freeway
EventList powered by schlu.net