Experienced Project Manager
6938 Meadowlark Lane, Shawnee, KS 66226
Experienced Project Manager with over twenty-five years of diverse business and client exposure. Proven performance in planning, executing, monitoring and controlling integrated projects within both business and consumer markets.
Kendal King Group, Kansas City, MO
2017 – present
Manage all costing, schedules, selection of vendors, and production of POP/PDQ displays, retail signage kits, and club pallet marketing. Assist clients such as American Express, Clorox, Shell, Sony, and Microsoft with product marketing at Walmart and Target.
- Profitably manage projects with invoicing amounts of $20K – $500K
- Acquire multiple bids and generate quotes to acquire business
- Choose all vendors and work with them to adhere to cost and timelines
- Assist with shipping and logistics of final product
- Perform on-site press, fulfillment, and shipping quality checks.
- Litho and flexo printing on substrates including but not limited to; paper, styrene, vinyl, and corrugate
- Fulfillment or kitting of signage, hardware, client product
- Inventory management of client products including purchase, co-packing, and credit reconciliation.
Sandbox/McCormick Company, Kansas City, MO
2004 – 2016
Oversaw all aspects of print production for three locations; ensuring clients received the best value within their timelines
and budgets while maintaining the highest level of quality. Clients included, but not limited to: Elanco Companion Animal,
Monsanto, Dow, DuPont, Pioneer, and John Deere.
- Efficiently managed over 2,000 projects yearly with varying quantities and specifications.
- Solely responsible for managing the execution of client communication.
- Direct mail, collateral, point of sale, ad specialties
- Managed production processes and developed solutions to overcome process limitations.
- Built partnerships with vendors to maintain quality, service and fair pricing.
- Generated purchase orders and approved vendor invoices exceeding $1.6MM annually
MARKETING SERVICES MANAGER
zeBlooms, Inc., Lenexa, KS
2002 – 2004
- Created and managed brand standards and identity for start-up direct sales company.
- Assisted in initial product line selection working with foreign manufacturers
- Managed all business communications for print and two websites.
- Secured and oversaw photography, design and production
- Analyzed and recommended marketing mix for pricing and gross margin.
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCTION MANAGER
House of Lloyd, Grandview, MO
2000 – 2002
- Managed all print media for advertising, field support and internal communications.
- Recommended and assisted in the implementation of improvements for quality, timeliness,
consistency, and cost efficiencies.
- Developed and monitored all project workflows.
- Approved final color reproduction and printing through on location press approvals.
- Evaluated and distributed workload internally.
OPERATIONS MANAGER/ACCOUNT MANAGER
Graphic Services/Chroma Graphics, Kansas City, KS
1992 – 2000
- Consulted with owners on company reorganization and merger of business units.
- Performed mediator functions to retain customers and employees during owner transition.
- Researched and recommended additional equipment and services.
- Executed company payroll, payroll taxes, and employee benefits.
|Mill Creek Comm. Church||Life Group Leader, Nursery, Greeter, 2013 – present|
|Respite Parent||Licensed foster parent, 2009 – 2017|
|CASA||Court Appointed Special Advocate, 2007 – 2013|
|Wakarusa, Inc.||Festival Warehouse Manager, 2004 – 2008|
|Spiritfest||Marketing Committee, 2000; Board of Directors, 2001 – 2004|
|Salvation Army||Bell Ringer, 2002|
|YWCA KC, KS||Board of Directors, 2000 – 2002|
|Leadership 2000||Board of Directors, 1998 – 2000; Class XIV Graduate, 2000|
|KCK Chamber||Ambassador, 1997 – 1999; Golf Committee 1998 – 1999|
|Perspectives||Fifteen Week Certified Course|
|Quality Management||Training Courses; Certified Trainer Paul Hertz Group|
|Professional Sales||3M; Value-Based Sales/Service Process|
|Northwestern College||General Studies – Orange City, IA|
|Fashion & Art Institute||Associates Degree Public Relations – Omaha, NE|
Available Upon Request
Send Message to listing owner
Experienced Project Manager