Client Services Leader
7723 Twilight Lane · Lenexa, KS 66217 · JMSasenick@gmail.com · (913) 488-9158
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeromesasenick · Twitter: @JMSasenick
Client Services Leader with over 30 years experience providing integrated solutions to the
largest Financial Services and Retail companies in the industry. Proven record developing and
motivating highly trained teams, establishing clear vision and goals, implementing
strategic plans and exercising strategic plans to identify and implement dynamic customer
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT ● SALES
STRATEGIC PLANNING ● PROJECT MANAGEMENT ● PERFORMANCE
MANAGEMENT ● DATA ANALYTICS ● SOCIAL MEDIA LISTENING
Henry Wurst, Inc. North Kansas City, MO 2015-Current
Client advocate for multichannel communication services, including Marketing, Print on Demand,
Direct Mail, Store Front development and support. Maintain and report data analytics to client
partners. Identify opportunities for improved communication, processes and add on sales.
Providing a collaborative approach for operating improvements and maintaining client satisfaction
- Partner with American National Insurance Marketing Team monitoring activity and
managing over 350 collateral pieces and 175 promotional items for agent access.
- Weekly reporting identifying trends in usage and establishing re-order quantities to
ensure materials are available for ordering.
- Writing criteria for variable direct mail marketing campaigns, producing order instructions
and detail for manufacturing.
- Henry Wurst, Inc. Communications team member which identified and implemented
company communication tools and practices.
- Oversight and client communication of Scholastic Inc., Penguin Random House LLC, and
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, processing and delivering over 100 orders and one million
plus books monthly, on time, in good quality.
- Collaborate with KinderCare Marketing team implementing new store front and print on
demand collateral for 1,400 KinderCare locations. Providing demonstrations and User
- Planning and leading client strategic sessions, manufacturing plant tours, and product
Golf Galaxy, Overland Park, KS 2014-Current
As part of the world’s largest specialty-golf retailer, responsible to provide customers the ultimate
in-store and on-the-course experience. Continuous product knowledge in the fast paced, high
technical, golf equipment and apparel industry.
DataSource, Inc, Kansas City, MO 2014-2015
Senior Account Manager
Responsible to maintain and grow client satisfaction scores and revenue for targeted clients.
Identify, present and demonstrate new products and services to address client challenges.
- Implement P.F. Chang’s Beverage Menu Management for 200 plus locations, syncing
with POS system, and Corporate Branding guidelines.
- Coordinated the National Roll Out for P.F. Chang’s Beverage Menu. Achieved In Store
requirements while managing multiple beverages changes and expedited on time arrival
for Training and Go Live date.
- Partnered with Mr. Goodcent’s Marketing to implement New Uniform Pilot for the
Franchise. Researched design, and cost efficient options, provided estimated usage and
cost to roll out.
- Design and Implement BBMC Mortgage Variable Data Flyers providing cost saving
options for Realtors to customize and order Sales and Marketing pieces on line via
customized client portal.
- Provided a quick turn variable booklet for new associate orientation sessions for BBMC
Mortgage at a 25% savings of the current design and process.
DST Customer Communications, Kansas City, MO 1988-2013
Subsidiary of DST Systems, Inc.
Manager, National Accounts 2010-2013
Responsible for strategic development and growth for targeted clients of their content
management portal with ties to Sales, Marketing, Compliance, and Finance. Led quarterly
sessions reviewing overall program and presenting growth opportunities in Print, Promotional,
Fulfillment, CRM and Electronic Distribution.
- Add on sales of 25% in 2013, targeted goal of 10%.
- Negotiated agreement and partnered in proof of concept to development of electronic flu
vouchers with Argus Health Systems which resulted in annual savings of $350k.
- Managed relationship conversion of Cole Real Estate fulfillment to internal services in
short transition window.
- Conduct reviews with key clients and develop action plans to increase client satisfaction
score and annual income.
- Provided demonstrations, worked with client on specifications and implemented iPad
application for three clients in 2013.
- Support Sales team on new opportunities to craft solutions which align to vision and
- Partner with Client Services and Operations teams to manage client requests in a win –
win atmosphere reducing costs and meeting client expectations.
Director, Client Services 2001-2010
Led Client Services Managers and their teams to drive client satisfaction by developing,
communicating and monitoring organization’s vision and department goals.
- Improved client satisfaction scores 5% three years in a row by serving as executive
sponsor on client projects.
- Increased revenue by supporting sales staff in new and existing client presentations.
- Co-created Defined Contribution statement with DALBAR rating of excellent, resulted in
increased web traffic by 35%, reduced phone calls by 25%.
- Recommended Lean KAIZEN event with major client resulting in reduction of one FTE for
- Saved approximately $250k annually by eliminating non-value orders, reduced manual
effort by 90 minutes per day.
- Consistently increased associate satisfaction score in recognition for six years by leading
Associate Appreciation Team for over 250 associates.
- Developed and implemented new proxy solution product line. Designed client
communication plan enhancing productivity and client satisfaction.
- Persuaded client to redesign quarterly scorecard; reduced effort by 35 hours per quarter
with improved client satisfaction.
Manager, Client Services 1997-2001
Coached and developed Client Service Liaisons. Delivered client presentations providing factual
reports on compliance and contractual service level agreements.
- Established Client Services Liaisons training and development plan for professional
development and improved skill sets.
- Created Associate Appreciation Team and increased associate satisfaction team scores
by 7%, planning team-building events for direct reports for three years.
- Assigned clients to Liaisons for over 150 financial customers to effective balance
workload responsibility and support associate and client satisfaction.
- Coordinated periodic client presentations resulting in new business, added client value,
and add on business for organization.
Senior Client Services Liaison 1992-1997
Client Services Liaison 1988-1992
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
- Photography – Own and Operate Ripple Effect Sports Photography, specializing in
sports, action and team photography – Founded in 2005
- Coaching – Sporting Blue Valley Soccer Coach since 1999
Bachelor of Arts, Communication, Benedictine College, Atchison, Kansas
PIA MidAmerica Young Print Executives
Fred Pryor Microsoft Excel Training
Influencer, The Power to Change Anything
Executive Leadership Development Program
Managing Client Expectations
Negotiation Skills Workshop
Send Message to listing owner
Client Services Leader