ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform electrical/mechanical maintenance of production equipment.
2. Perform electrical/mechanical troubleshooting, calibrating, and repairs in response to equipment error or failure.
3. Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment (such as die cutters, web and sheet-fed presses, inserting machines, folders, conveyor systems, bindery equipment, etc.) in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications, using hand tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
4. Repair or reproduce parts using welders or machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, surface grinders or other machine shop equipment.
5. Perform general plant maintenance inside and outside facility.
6. Assist contractors with specific projects.
7. Log and maintain inventory records of machine parts, tools and maintenance supplies.
8. Log and maintain preventative maintenance and maintenance request records.
9. Must follow all company policies and procedures as specified in the departmental SOP’s and in the Employee Handbook.
Perform other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or its equivalent
3+ years previous work experience
Basic computer skills
PLC Programming knowledge and DC Controls
Demonstrated experience in mechanical, electrical and preventative maintenance systems
Vocational/Trade School Certification/Degree
5+ yrs work experience in print/packaging manufacturer industry
Knowledge of all electrical (low voltage DC, Single phase, three phase, etc.)
Working knowledge of DC Drives and controls
PLC Programming knowledge; Seimens, Rockwell Automation, Texas Instruments, SLC500, GE FANUC
Send Message to listing owner