ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Diagnose and repair mechanical issues on all inkjet equipment in the Bindery.
• Monitor current production schedule and prioritize for effective job(s) execution.
• Reduce upcoming make-ready time by identifying what changes could be made to a standard make ready procedure.
• Ensure all proper printing equipment is ready for machine and verify machine is ready for production.
• Inspect all inkjet fluids on all equipment, and accurately inventory stock on all printers.
• Identify flawed equipment and notify Supervisor for vendor support and/or repairs to reduce downtime.
• Inspect all Inkjet Fastech controllers for functionality or any anomalies that will hinder production due to recent power failures and or long periods of downtime.
• Produce and supply all Inkjet samples for customers and CSR’s for Bindery department to follow for client specs and or Inkjet grid and Inkjet dump, to be coordinated with department manager.
• Immediately notify Supervisor if equipment conflict is noticed, (i.e., Inkjet windows direction, position of Inkjet locations and flawed/downed equipment.)
• Effective time management to assist in training operators.
• Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner, complying with safety, environmental, and housekeeping requirements. Report any machine or equipment deficiencies or safety concerns to Finishing Operator, Lead, or Supervisor.
• Must follow all company policies and procedures as specified in the departmental SOP’s and in the Employee Handbook.
The above list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
Send Message to listing owner