Experience Sales Rep
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Obtain sales with new printing services customers/accounts and maintain established print services customers/accounts, to meet or exceed sales goals expectations set by the company.
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for new or repeating orders.
• Maintain and expand sales accounts based on company requirements or goals.
• Complete quotes and invoices for jobs and/or potential jobs.
• Obtain customer job specifications in complete detail (customer specs, needs, interests, problems, etc); transfer this information to Trend’s CRM and keep updated.
• Close sales based upon estimate and selling price guidelines provided.
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Maintain customer relations and customer satisfaction.
• Inform CSR’s of customer or account problems, changes, or new information.
• Assist the customer in planning jobs by offering creative ideas on design, layout, and binding by identifying the needs of the customers.
• Advise customer of prices for alterations or changes. Obtain approval or purchase order to authorize production to proceed based on alterations or changes, and obtain customer authorization for overtime if warranted.
• Interact closely with Estimator, Production Manager and CSR’s to communicate customer or account information.
• Obtain accurate customer deadline dates and advises production whenever copy or proofs will be delayed, or when deadlines must be changed, while keeping Customer Service Representative informed.
• Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
• Assess customer’s plans regarding future print projects, future budgets, and internal office automation or in-house marketing plans. Update supervisor with new information.
• Visit customers and/or customers’ establishments to evaluate needs or to promote products or service sales.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of printed product capabilities and limitations.
• Develop additional customer contacts with each account to assure continuity and/or sales growth.
• Verify that delivery schedules can be met by paper/production limitations and deadlines.
Send Message to listing owner
Experience Sales Rep