|OSHA inspections are on the rise at printing companies, and most audits result in citations for electrical violations.
Print companies typically are not aware when their facility has numerous electrical compliance violations, which leaves your company open to expensive OSHA citations. We often contract out equipment installation work (with electrical contractors) and assume they will make installations meet code – a bad assumption.
Plan for a manager and/or maintenance person to attend this valuable webinar where we'll discuss:
· What type electrical work can our employees perform?
· Selecting proper electrical components
· When can extension cords be used?
· Ensuring clearance and access to electrical boxes
· Can conduit be run on the floor? How about through a wall?
· Electrical system design for fire prevention and arc blast minimization
· Does there have to be an electrical disconnect near a machine for lockout/tagout?
· Can we run electrical drops through ceiling tile?
· How to work with your electrical contractor to prevent violations with your installations.